Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys so my 2008 with a new battery takes a second longer to crank than normal, idk whats up with that but once it cranks and i shift into drive and begin driving there is this loud Boing sound, literally it sounds like something comes lose but nothing happens to the car or anything. also when going from first to second (automatic) for some reason it takes a really long time to shift and pulls super hard, none of the other gears do this. any suggestions as to what i should do before i take it to the Stealerships ?

·
The Black Dahlia
64 Posts
in the service manual it says when you get a new battery with the auto trans it will shift rough for a while to re-learn its new perimeters. but i could be compleatly wrong tho

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The title of the youtube video is Weird Noise Club4g (for some reason i couldnt just copy an paste the url
sorry it took so long but there is a video i took this morning of it making that weird noise. it does it all the time. no idea how to fix it. also idk if you can hear but my breaks make a weird almost grinding noise. its just my pedal though because the calipers and break pads are in almost new condition.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts