Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 20 of 5091 Posts

·
I'd be all like 4g! Waat?
12,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well? Title says it all .What love did you show your ride today?
I bought a muffler for the E46.

·
Trying to be fully built
1,216 Posts
Cleaned the whole interior shampooed carpets and all she smells brand spanking new

·
Hard Core 4ger
11,973 Posts
wiped it down really well - seriously, i buffed the shit to a high sheen. if it were only running I'd be in business.

·
Hard Core 4ger
11,973 Posts
Wtf? What's wrong with her?
God damn busted oil line - I have it mounted really low coming off the oil cooler and a piece holding up busted, the hose just barely scraped the ground, and a TINY TINY TINY hole got ate away and that was all she wrote. I noticed I had a liquid sprinkling on my windshield and was like WTF? as there was not a cloud in the sky. I knew something was wrong....it was OIL. I then knew immediately what it was and even remembered hearing the little plastic pin pop loose from the bumper where it was being held up, and knew that's when it happened. I feel like an idiot over it. Tried to fix it with a patch but it did not work. I need a whole new oil line - so that's gonna be another $45 - $60 for the best kind you can get around here. I have it ordered and intend to pick it up on Friday (payday baby). what a pain in the ass that oil cooler has been - but for the small amount of time I've had everything running properly it's been off the hook.

·
DILLIGAF?
340 Posts
Installed Eibach pro kit springs and ordered Injen CAI intake for a good price I think. Got a free water sleeve and they took 30 dollars off the price!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

·
I'd be all like 4g! Waat?
12,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice work!
Joey that sucks man. That is a monster hose can't you run that under the front lip?

·
Hard Core 4ger
11,973 Posts
^yeah that's what I gotta do - at the time, it was just suppose to be tempory - then I MOVED it under the front lip, still pressure pushing it down, and didn't tie it up good enough and POP - that's exactly when it happened. I won't make the same mistake twice. but a damn $60 mistake hurts. well nearly $80 when you take into account new oil and all.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Drove around. Beat some shit of it. Looked at wheels how nasty they are and some wash but it was to cold, so its all dirty. I have cheep brake pads...

1 - 20 of 5091 Posts