Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
21 - 40 of 5104 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Feasted on a Honda and washed her today and cleaned the tires because I'm putting on new rims tomorrow :D

·
I'd be all like 4g! Waat?
12,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Damn joey that sucks. Increase length of the hose? "ha in my least non perv voice"

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
took a nap in it before my class started lol

·
Hard Core 4ger
11,973 Posts
Damn joey that sucks. Increase length of the hose? "ha in my least non perv voice"
yeah good call....I gotta do something. now that I know I can have a leak free system, I just gotta get the hose in there in a manner that it won't be scraping the ground. shouldn't be such an issue. but thanks for that suggestion - something I had not considered. you da man.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Its amazing how much work people put into their cars in a day just from the posts on this thread! awesome thread Randman

·
Love My Truck
3,843 Posts
changed out the hub on the column.went with a nrg hub,50mm blue spacer,grant to momo hub adaptor and a new steering wheel.the nrg wheel was allright even though the leather wrap was starting to show some wear at 10 months.decided to go with a grant cause its way cheaper to replace and will last 5-7 years compared to the nrg's grip.plus its only 13" in diameter which is a big plus for me.

and here is what it looks like from the side

·
I'd be all like 4g! Waat?
12,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
And I'm on another spending spree... Bought a rear differential for the E46 ...woot!! upgrade stock gears from 2:93 to 3:46 ....

·
Hard Core 4ger
11,973 Posts
And I'm on another spending spree... Bought a rear differential for the E46 ...woot!! upgrade stock gears from 2:93 to 3:46 ....
dude that's gonna be way too gnarly. I love it.

21 - 40 of 5104 Posts