Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

5081 - 5090 of 5090 Posts

·
Gamer
6,896 Posts
Those headlights are awesome how did you get the halos orange did you do it yourself? I had the regular sped-D halo lights installed at the end of last year and they have a clear coat already peeling so I'd like to do some work on them unless your headlights are bought that way?
Built the headlights myself, and the halos are Morimoto halos

·
Registered
1 Posts
I swapped my headliner to black. Also got rid of any other tan colors. Originally did this to get to the sunroof motor. Determined that a wire went bad somewhere.

·
Basically Stock
5,666 Posts
Bought a full bolt on and tuned GT, took the factory strut tower bar and put it on my GS as well as the factory battery tie down. Gonna sell the rear seat brace, underbody brace, and aftermarket strut tower bar it has.

I'm also going to swap the wheels over before the track on Saturday as it has fresher tires, and significantly lighter rims.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Bought a full bolt on and tuned GT, took the factory strut tower bar and put it on my GS as well as the factory battery tie down. Gonna sell the rear seat brace, underbody brace, and aftermarket strut tower bar it has.

I'm also going to swap the wheels over before the track on Saturday as it has fresher tires, and significantly lighter rims.
How much hp on the GT? Great buy btw

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Basically Stock
5,666 Posts
Did 285 on a hub dyno. The body and electrics are a little rougher than I thought, but I bought it off another member. It also has an LSD.

I'm trying to sort out a situation though of going auto trans, and moving the LSD over. But I'm not sure that's physically possible. I emailed Quaife, and I'm just waiting to hear back now.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Did 285 on a hub dyno. The body and electrics are a little rougher than I thought, but I bought it off another member. It also has an LSD.

I'm trying to sort out a situation though of going auto trans, and moving the LSD over. But I'm not sure that's physically possible. I emailed Quaife, and I'm just waiting to hear back now.
DMd

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
331 Posts
Bought all new high quality LED's for all exterior lighting. I never knew how easy the rear lighting would be to replace until I really looked into it, had to make a list of bulbs needed but should be an easy replacement. Most things were replaced with LED bulbs a few years ago, thought I should upgrade to higher quality, since some are starting to dim from being cheap eBay quality.

Also ordered a few new parts like solid aluminum door pulls, plastic push rivots for the bumpers (They have no fasteners :scratch: ), a new license plate light bulb housing, since the old one is REALLY oxidized and turns my LED light into a yellow bulb since the lens is so yellowed. Will post before and after pictures of LED bulbs.

5081 - 5090 of 5090 Posts