Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
41 - 60 of 5104 Posts

·
I'd be all like 4g! Waat?
12,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 · (Edited)
dude that's gonna be way too gnarly. I love it.
you'll really be pissed when i tell you how much i paid for it! $160 ...LSD as well 40%-100% static acceleration 60%-100% deceleration. Of course ill be taching 3k+ @80 mph ..but off the line will be crazy quick.

·
Soon to be SC'd :)
2008 Eclipse GT
29,037 Posts
^yeah that's what I gotta do - at the time, it was just suppose to be tempory - then I MOVED it under the front lip, still pressure pushing it down, and didn't tie it up good enough and POP - that's exactly when it happened. I won't make the same mistake twice. but a damn $60 mistake hurts. well nearly $80 when you take into account new oil and all.
Yeah...my hose drags all the time too....had to start looping it over my belt and wearing my shirt out:)

·
Love My Truck
3,843 Posts
For those that missed it in my ride thread......new floor mats and peddle overlays.

At night the blue LED interior lighting bounces off the polished diamonds for a really cool look.

...and LED rear turn signal bulbs:

love the pedal overlays.looks real nice

·
Mr. Offensive
6,708 Posts
Got me some D2 coilovers for an offer i couldnt refuse. Looks like im gonna be installing them in the cold though

·
Hard Core 4ger
11,973 Posts
just got the new hose. fixing as we speak, er, type.

·
Hard Core 4ger
11,973 Posts
you'll really be pissed when i tell you how much i paid for it! $160 ...LSD as well 40%-100% static acceleration 60%-100% deceleration. Of course ill be taching 3k+ @80 mph ..but off the line will be crazy quick.
holy shit! insane!

·
Fresh as F*ck
266 Posts
changed out the hub on the column.went with a nrg hub,50mm blue spacer,grant to momo hub adaptor and a new steering wheel.the nrg wheel was allright even though the leather wrap was starting to show some wear at 10 months.decided to go with a grant cause its way cheaper to replace and will last 5-7 years compared to the nrg's grip.plus its only 13" in diameter which is a big plus for me.

and here is what it looks like from the side

Im going to PM you about changing the steering wheel, cuz ive been wanting to do it for a while but no one used to have it. Thank god for ppl like you man haha

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
filled gas for $3.35!

·
Love My Truck
3,843 Posts
Im going to PM you about changing the steering wheel, cuz ive been wanting to do it for a while but no one used to have it. Thank god for ppl like you man haha
be glad to help.its really simple.i have the choice of running any 6 bolt momo,nrg,or any 5 bolt grant wheel.and i can keep the black adapter on there even with a 6 bolt wheel.only hard part for you will be,is keeping the cruise control.all it is,is two wires.you could put the cruise control in the back seat and it still would work.just have to extend the wires.

EDIT; and if you do it,dont bother with a boss hub(piece of shit) get the nrg

41 - 60 of 5104 Posts