Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
61 - 80 of 5104 Posts

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
Wow wtf? Super still 3.65 here
i actually found it for 3.29 outside of suburbia today!...it keeps my hopes that we will be back in the 2's

·
Black Irish
3,224 Posts
Im going to PM you about changing the steering wheel, cuz ive been wanting to do it for a while but no one used to have it. Thank god for ppl like you man haha
Yea he is the shiznit. Plan on knocking this mod out after I tune my whip with brianj. What type of wheel are you thinking of running?

And to get back on topic finally ordered my motor mounts. :) finally completed my stage 1 of suspension mods.

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
well this wasnt for my 4g but i did get a luisi mahogany wheel for my miata. little different from the standard momo and nardi wheels....also nrg short hub and v2.5 quick release.

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
not yet....still need to figure out how to take the stock wheel out without catching an airbag to the face.

i also sold my lowering springs off my eclipse today.

·
Hard Core 4ger
11,973 Posts
fixed the oil line and took it out. ran fine. I think I'm back in business. man after not driving it for awhile it makes me realize just how powerful it is and how sensitive the accelerator is. it's pretty cool.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Taking it to Carmax in a little for a price appraisal. Looking to get a 1999 Ram 2500 Quad Cab 4WD with the 5 speed manual and Cummins w/ 160k miles asking $7500

·
2,975 Posts
Mine has been parked in my driveway for the last few weeks. I always seem to lose interest in my car while i'm at school. But I am going to detail it this weekend when I go back to Houston.

I have been slowly starting to look at a new car, but we will see how it goes

·
DILLIGAF?
340 Posts
Got the rims back after being gone for a few days for powder coating. Finally got to test out the Injen CAI that I installed while it was on jacks. Man it sounds awesome!!! Ripped the little lip on the rear trunk and the reflectors off to get them painted. Pretty productive day!!!

·
Premium Member
1,489 Posts
wash & wax today, put on some blue valve stem caps, ordered aluminum fuel door, looking for some blue lug nuts (haha blue balls....sorry guys, couldn't resist!)

planning to fill up the gas while it's still cheap ($3.09)

61 - 80 of 5104 Posts