Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im asking many forums Im a part of to see what every "car guy/gal" does for a living. Is what you do car specific? Is your hobby a secret side of your lifestyle? I want to know becsuse everyone is different.

·
Basically Stock
2009 GS Turbo. 2007 Mid Engine GT
7,789 Posts
Aside from my job as a secret government spy, I run Speed Farm Garage.

I'd like to get out of the spy game and focus purely on my business. I'm working to expand my product line. My dream is to be able to sustain myself purely on sales and fabrication and leave my job.

·
Basically Stock
2009 GS Turbo. 2007 Mid Engine GT
7,789 Posts
Sales at a Mitsubishi dealership! Suuuper slow at the moment though
With all those fine fun offerings?

At least the Mirage was manual until the new model. Probably woulda worked as a hot hatch had they done an Outlander engine in it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
That's because Mitsu has the most dull, uninspired lineup of auto offerings anywhere these days. Bleh. Really sad considering how they were once one of the most exciting.
Totally agree lol. They have nothing exciting anymore and it's pretty sad. They are releasing Ralliart models next year for each current vehicle right now but won't be anything more than a few accessories and stickers / decals. No engine changes. So yeeeah fun stuff.

·
Registered
9 Posts
With all those fine fun offerings?

At least the Mirage was manual until the new model. Probably woulda worked as a hot hatch had they done an Outlander engine in it.
I am pretty certain it would have honestly. But yeah it sucks they're ditching the manual for the 2023 model year. The only new vehicle we sell here really is the Outlander and Mirage. Our pre-owned inventory is the only exciting thing lol that is where all of our fun cars are.

·
TheSlow4g
2007 AWD Turbo GS
257 Posts
Im asking many forums Im a part of to see what every "car guy/gal" does for a living. Is what you do car specific? Is your hobby a secret side of your lifestyle? I want to know becsuse everyone is different.
I'm a mechanical engineer and I do a lot of side jobs (typically do chef work at local high end restaurants), currently doing valet and doing some light fabrication work for the 4g community.

Leaves very little time to work on my awd project haha.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm a mechanical engineer and I do a lot of side jobs (typically do chef work at local high end restaurants), currently doing valet and doing some light fabrication work for the 4g community.

Leaves very little time to work on my awd project haha.
I was the last class of New England Tech for Mechanical Engineering here in S FL. Part of the reason my boss bought me these as "Shop Toys". When I get bored or have downtime, I design out or mill some parts for the guys drill rigs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts