Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Bitches Love a Sinner
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm blessed with a 2008 SE and want to take the next step to being better than other SE Eclipses.

2007 SE BADGE MOD!!!!

I can't find a part number or any place to order it from.

If anyone has any info I would be very appreciative.

Thanks.

·
Hard Core 4ger
11,973 Posts
hmmmmmmmmm................may have to contact the dealer on that one.....if one is not co-operative try another in another city. the guys in OKC are dicks so I always call this guy in Dallas w/ is VERY cool - at least when answering parts questions over the phone. that may be a special, special order type deal...but what do I know.

·
Bitches Love a Sinner
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, I would love to contact my dealer... but they are the same people that said if I wanted a Ralliart grill badge, I would need to purchase the entire Lancer grill to get it... FAIL! haha.

·
Hard Core 4ger
11,973 Posts
yeah I don't see a shop just selling these...going to have to take a special favor from someone - either at a dealership to get it ordered or from someone who has an extra from a wreck or something they would give you...

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Damn, if I didnt throw mine away back in the day I would have just givin it to ya... I dont understand why you would want it tho? The less badging, the cleaner the car looks!

·
Bitches Love a Sinner
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The less badging, the cleaner the car looks!
Yea I hear that a lot. I dont know why I enjoy it so much... maybe its because I'm a genuine prick :p If "Driver X" rolls up to a red light with a GS SE, I wanna roll up with a GS SEx2 MR SC. Haha!

I guess really because I'm an artist and I enjoy cohesive work. My side skits say SE and so does my floormats. I just want the guy behind my ass to know it too! :biggrin:

·
Devil's Advocate
2,760 Posts
Ya that is pointless... lol

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
it looks like the evo 9 SE google some evo forums and see if people have debadged theres and has on

·
Bitches Love a Sinner
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Again I'm just asking where one might get one, not for opions on it.

Thanks for the tidbit gsxtt, I'll hit up my buddy's lancer board.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I got one for you sin just pm me your info to send in the mail. I just took off my rear tags and didn't know i was gonna have two holes on the trunk lid where can i find the right stuff to fill the holes nicely and how do you do it?

·
Gots me a sooby
5,908 Posts
you could also get yourself some dental floss and find yourself one in a parking lot >.> :lmao:

·
Eclipse MR
9,144 Posts
Should of just got the MR model... It is wayyy better then the SE cars! :ndance:

·
Gots me a sooby
5,908 Posts

·
Eclipse MR
9,144 Posts
lol I don't see why not. I think if your car is modded right you can rock whatever you want.... except a SI badge or anything not to do with Mitsu.

And, as I can tell your car is modded nice. :bigthumb:

·
Gots me a sooby
5,908 Posts
Sweet Ralliart badge a gogo

·
Bitches Love a Sinner
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I got one for you sin
Thanks bro, PM'd ya.

you could also get yourself some dental floss and find yourself one in a parking lot >.> :lmao:
Last time I tried that Lou Ferrigno hulked my ass for nabbing his Bugatti badge off his Veyron. I haven't walked right ever since. :(

Should of just got the MR model... It is wayyy better then the SE cars! :ndance:
I aksed about that and the ralliart when I was buying... they all laughed at me... so I damned them all to the 7th gate of Hell. :p But, yea MR badges were never designed to my liking. I'm a designer and just enjoy the SE logo for its compact, modern crispness. To each his own. Some day I'll meet someone who can make these badges and together we'll revolutionize the 4g community! :biggrin:

·
Banned
2,331 Posts
^^^ im a designer too and while the se badge is very functional and sleek, when it comes to cars, less is better!!!!

·
Bitches Love a Sinner
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
^^^ im a designer too and while the se badge is very functional and sleek, when it comes to cars, less is better!!!!
No I hear you bro, besides an SRI, all I have going for me right now is the fact that my car is a SE among GS's. Money is mad tight right now.

Just a personal taste thing.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts