Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, guys. I need some help, please. I bought The FastWorks software in October 12 from Alex. I downloaded and I'm still waiting for him, coz he said that he's gonna send the info to Michael, but no answer since that day. I already paid for this remap. I know that it is a genuine service, but why is it taking so long? It's normal? It's a remote service, btw.

·
Basically Stock
2009 GS Turbo. 2007 Mid Engine GT
7,512 Posts
Alex is probably working orders placed before yours. Depending on the mods, it can be fairly time consuming for each one on his end. He also has to wait on Michael to distribute the licenses server side before he can even start to make you up a tune.

He's not ghosting, he's just a super busy guy. It's absolutely normal. Abnormal would be being set up with a base tune in under a month. There was such a backlog this summer he even stopped taking clients for a bit

·
Registered
158 Posts
That’s insane your telling me no nerds want to jump on this and make money? They need more gatekeepers and gurus… this is why people buy crazy programmers… and will try anything to get around it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So, the last mensage its from january. I know that he is very busy, but 5 months for a tune it's too much. I'm thinking of asking for refund, coz I never see something like that taking so long to be done. :(

·
Registered
207 Posts
Alex is probably working orders placed before yours. Depending on the mods, it can be fairly time consuming for each one on his end. He also has to wait on Michael to distribute the licenses server side before he can even start to make you up a tune.

He's not ghosting, he's just a super busy guy. It's absolutely normal. Abnormal would be being set up with a base tune in under a month. There was such a backlog this summer he even stopped taking clients for a bit
He's still not taking clients from what I understand

1 - 7 of 7 Posts