Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey im wanting to tint my car soon and i was just wonderin who all has tint on theirs, so if you could post a pic with the % tha'd be awesome! thanks!

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
I do, I have 30% on the doors, 20% on the sides and 20% on the rear with an eyebrow, which is 20% also. I will try and get some photos once I get off work. Kinda over cast, so it might look darker than it is in the photos, will see.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Got 15% on the sides, pics on my gallery. I dont have a pic of my current rear tint. It's 15% + a layer of 5%

·
Registered
218 Posts
i just got mine last week, 20%. but only got the back and the side triangles...screw jersey and their laws

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Getting mine this weekend. Going to stay legal tho. 50% in front and 35% in back. Va beach cops will pull anyone over just cause of a modded car.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
15% all the way around.

·
Premium Member
14,209 Posts
its the surrounding lighting and camera. used a cell phone for those pics. it is pretty dark though. lol my sister says 35 but some days i question it

·
They call me the Wizzz
378 Posts
i have 15% all around with a strip of 5% on the front windshield. ill try to put up a pic but cant right now. mine looks just like freakys (has the front done like that) but its just a little darker

1 - 20 of 41 Posts