Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

Win a Trip for 2 to Bimmerfest West 2019 California

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Sabertooth^2 
#1 ·

<p class="p1">Love BMWs? Love the West Coast? Love free stuff? Have we got to the contest for you!

<p class="p1">You and a lucky friend could be on your way to sunny California to attend Bimmerfest West 2019 taking place on May 25 to 26 in at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, California.

<p class="p1">Just click here and fill this survey for your chance to win!

<p class="p1">Winners will get airfare for two, three nights’ accommodation, and $500 in spending money. Plus you get entry to the year’s biggest celebration of BMWs and their fans.

<p class="p1">Bimmerfest is happening at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, California. Bimmerfest California hosts countless BMWs every year and activities will include autocross, the Battle of the Bimmers, and a real BMW Heritage Corral.

<p class="p1">So enter today for your chance to enjoy the show season early and attend Bimmerfest West.

<p class="p1">Contest open from March 8 to April 19. Winners will fly for California on May 24 and return home on May 27.

<p class="p1">Just click here and fill this survey for your chance to win!

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
Cough cough, 4gWorld...

This forum is owned by Autoguide. 4gWorld is owned by me. I started it BECAUSE of crap like this. I'm also not allowed to trade vendor section space for club discounts here. And trust me, I was working hard to get them, had some deals lined up you guys would have loved, then got shot down by AutoGuide because it wouldn't profit them. This forum is 100% about profits.

That's why I don't post updates here much anymore. It's heartbreaking to not try a different help people, so I've showed up again. But I don't post much for how much I check in on what everyone needs, and who's in need of help.

When I joined here back in 2015, only 1-2 posts would happen per week. Now it's a lively place, but to help you guys how I want to, I need some numbers to throw around at companies for web traffic and membership numbers. Discounts come from volume of interest, as it promotes sales. I put a lot of love into this club, I'd really appreciate anyone who's willing to stick by me and give me a chance at the new website

I hate to divide the community, and it took a lot of thought before I decided to open another website. You don't have to leave here, it's not like one membership is all you're allowed to have. But I greatly appreciate everyone's support with my new project

No wiseguide, no fees, and future goals of discounted rates. Soon hopefully there will be a vendor selling turbo kits for the GS as well (personal friend of mine)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.