1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Theta II
8,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WORKS Clutch Kit 1 - GS
[165.161] $499.00

Click to enlarge
Producing power is one thing... getting it to the ground is another. WORKS’ new line of clutch upgrades for the Eclipse GS is now available to help ensure that power is finding its way to the ground.

WORKS Clutch Kit CK1:
Ideal for the street-level enthusiast with basic bolt-ons seeking a clutch with stock pedal feel but with extra holding power. Not recommended for drag race applications.
- High performance street system
- 75% more holding capacity vs. stock
- Super-Duty reinforced pressure plate
- Sprung disc with steel backed organic friction material

Comes complete with:
- Pressure Plate
- Clutch Disc
- Throw-out Bearing
- Alignment Tool

Application: '06+ Eclipse 4-cylinder, 5-speed including GS and GS SE

*Available in WORKS blue or OEM silver finish

WORKS

WORKS Clutch Kit 2 - GS
[165.162] $549.00

Click to enlarge
Producing power is one thing... getting it to the ground is another. WORKS’ new line of clutch upgrades for the Eclipse GS is now available to help ensure that power is finding its way to the ground.

WORKS Clutch Kit CK2:
Ideal for the weekend Road Race, Drag Race, AutoX and/or RallyX driver looking for additional holding power beyond the Clutch Kit CK1. This set-up will NOT increase pedal stiffness.
- Heavy-duty street & racing system
- Holding capacity: 115% over stock
- Super-Duty reinforced pressure plate
- Sprung disc, steel backed w/ staggered Kevlar design

Comes complete with:
- Pressure Plate
- Clutch Disc
- Throw-out Bearing
- Alignment Tool

Application: '06+ Eclipse 4-cylinder, 5-speed including GS and GS SE

*Available in WORKS blue or OEM silver finish

WORKS

WORKS Spin Lightweight Flywheel - GS
[166.115] $469.00

Click to enlarge
A lightweight flywheel reduces rotating mass for quicker throttle response for a livelier and faster revving engine. The WORKS Spin will make rev-matching on downshifts that much easier. While the technique for launching an Eclipse GS with the lightweight flywheel is slightly different, we have found drivability to be perfectly manageable (even with the notoriously steep hills in San Francisco) and any trade-offs well worth it. The WORKS Spin features a hardened center section and replaceable steel wear area for easy and cost-effective maintenance to make this the last flywheel you will ever have to buy!

Other Features:
- Bolt secured OEM ring gear
- 6061-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Replacable Steel friction surface
- Meets SFI Specifications

Application: '06+ Eclipse 4-Cylinder, 5-Speed Models Including Spyder

WORKS

·
Club4g Bouncer
1,078 Posts
does it chatter like the CM?
If you put a light weight Fly on, yes it will chatter no matter what clutch kit you put on.

Apparently the light fly lacks the sound dampening material our stock one has.

·
Theta II
8,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
does it chatter like the CM?

Ok Matt I searched through reviews on evom from ralliart/evo8/evo9 and evoX guys. They all said it was a great improvement in grab but not grabby. The pedal feels like stock and there is no chatter. One guy said his chatter'd for about a week right after install, but then wasn't any louder than stock after that

·
Club4g Bouncer
1,078 Posts
Ifsomeone gets this kit update us on the noise issue. Has to be clutch and flywheel. Im on the market for a new clutch so I like to see how these are.

·
Club4g Bouncer
1,078 Posts
The only way you probably won't get any noise is if you don't get the cm or fidanza flywheel
The light weight flys do not come with the sound dampening material that our stocky has. Hopefully someone will come out with a lighter fly and retain the sound dampening like the stock.

·
a=dv/dt
5,606 Posts
whoever does will get A LOT of sales!! including mine

·
Club4g Bouncer
1,078 Posts
ya me too

·
SEXUAL TYRANNOSAURUS!!!
1,906 Posts
Not mine. Cause I don't want to buy another flywheel. Sinceim sure CM will still say you can't mix their clutch with someone elses flywheel. Thought I still don't see what makes their stuff soo different where you can't mix and match

1 - 19 of 19 Posts