Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Club 4G,

My current stereo seems to be broken as every 15 seconds it pauses the music and the little screen says "Phone", anyway I'm thinking I need a new stereo.

If anyone has one laying around let me know. I am looking to purchase a 2010-2012 Eclipse OEM Radio Stereo with a 6 Disk CD Player & has the Mobile Cell Capability.

I am located in the lower NY Westchester area in case anyone has one locally:fever:.

Thanks!

·
2,690 Posts
I have my 2006 GS Non Rockford Stock Radio headunit and faceplate dash piece, probably won’t do u any good since u need the Rockford head unit and want the phone capability too but just throwing it out there just in case, it worked good when I took it out

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump if anyone has a 2010-2012 Eclipse OEM Radio Stereo head-unit with 6 Disk CD Player & Mobile Cell Capability for sale?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump. Installing a new radio did not correct the issue where every 15 seconds my head unit pauses the music and the display screen says "Phone".

Has anyone had a similar problem and fixed it? Does anyone know how to disable by unplugging or snipping a wire that controls the Bluetooth phone feature?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Did you try what Sabertooth said?
Pull the faceplate off and see if it does it.

Sounds like a faulty button, switching you from radio or cd to "phone" randomly.

I think someone is selling/giving away the stereo faceplate in the "for sale" section.
Confirming after disconnecting the face plate and unplugging the buttons for the phone control, it still paused music said phone on the clock display

1 - 10 of 10 Posts