Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As title states, looking for a ripp mods supercharger, complete or headunit & shaft. Will buy just the shaft if thats all you have too. The price im willing to pay is based on what is offered. I am paypal ready and willing to buy more than just one. My number is
417-522-4290 or email [email protected]
thank you.

·
Soon to be SC'd :)
2008 Eclipse GT
29,016 Posts
I have one....never installed.It was one of the last sold and is the "oil-less" type meaning no oil line to run. Have piping, clamps, and the by-pass valve prescribed by RIPP. Also have forged rods/pistons, larger matched injectors, several bottles of oil, and even a spare 2008 GT motor (pickup only). Sure I have forgotten something but might consider selling. I have never gotten around to doing the build and not sure I ever will....bought a 2015 Nismo. Keeping the Eclipse but not sure I want to go through with the build. Not going to give it away but we can discuss.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have one....never installed.It was one of the last sold and is the "oil-less" type meaning no oil line to run. Have piping, clamps, and the by-pass valve prescribed by RIPP. Also have forged rods/pistons, larger matched injectors, several bottles of oil, and even a spare 2008 GT motor (pickup only). Sure I have forgotten something but might consider selling. I have never gotten around to doing the build and not sure I ever will....bought a 2015 Nismo. Keeping the Eclipse but not sure I want to go through with the build. Not going to give it away but we can discuss.
Very interested please inbox me your phone number. Thank you

·
Soon to be SC'd :)
2008 Eclipse GT
29,016 Posts
Here is what I have found so far.....Ripp (oil-less) V5 SC and shaft, SC idler arm, bolts/spacers, air filter, forged Brian Crower rods, forged CP 8.5 .010 pistons, rings, matched over-sized injectors (individual test results spec sheet), charger oil (3 bottles), by-pass valve, piping, high quality clamps, belt, water hose, and one step colder plugs.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here is what I have found so far.....Ripp (oil-less) V5 SC and shaft, SC idler arm, bolts/spacers, air filter, forged Brian Crower rods, forged CP 8.5 .010 pistons, rings, matched over-sized injectors (individual test results spec sheet), charger oil (3 bottles), by-pass valve, piping, high quality clamps, belt, water hose, and one step colder plugs.
View attachment 101961
So how much are u looking to get?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts