Mitsubishi Eclipse 4G Forums banner

141 - 160 of 483 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
good afternoon. I live in the Russian Federation. I have 1 key staff. I would like to second switch switchblade sting. is that possible?

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #145 (Edited)
Colours left for the 4g plz!!!!!
I have ...

flip keys...
Yellow - Carbon Fiber
Maui Blue - Carbon Fiber
Plum Crazy Purple - Carbon Fiber
Silver - Carbon Fiber
Purple - Lacy Lady
White- Bone Yard

I also have more to make, so if theres a certain color you want, let me know, I can make you one. : )

heres a pic of the ones I have at the moment.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
Im sorry man i got the wrong one lol i meant the one after red! :)
lol, here ya go..

from the left, to the right...

Plum Crazy Purple/Carbon Fiber , Maui Blue/Carbon fiber , Red/Carbon Fiber, Metallic Blue/Carbon Fiber=SOLD, Metallic Blue/Carbon Fiber...

H32/Carbon Fiber, H32/Carbon Fiber, H32/Carbon Fiber =SOLD, Purple metallic Flake/Carbon Fiber, Yellow/Carbon Fiber , Purple/Lacy Lady.

Do you mean the Maui Blue one, or one of the metallic blue ones?

I'll have better pics and a NEW bonus up this weekend. : )

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry for asking I'm a newbie but do all these keys work for the 4g? Or do they have to be molded for each specific car? Not really sure how that works

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #159
Sorry for asking I'm a newbie but do all these keys work for the 4g? Or do they have to be molded for each specific car? Not really sure how that works

yes, they work for the 4g eclipse and some evos.

you just have to take the blade out, take it to your locksmith, with YOUR oem key,have them cut the new blade to match, then install the new blade in flip key, and your chip, and your good to go. : )

141 - 160 of 483 Posts